Thursday, October 17, 2013

PUMPKINS!

Seriously, this has to be one of my FAVORITE things I've ever created!  Check out my Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins! pack on TPT! It's $3.50 and full of fun pumpkin themed activities! My kiddos have been having a blast this week!

Life Cycle of a Pumpkin Anchor Chart.... Making anchor charts is my new favorite thing. I could seriously do it all day. No joke.

A little estimating and counting collections practice.


I will share more pics tomorrow for Five for Friday. It's almost time for Grey's Anatomy and Dr. Jackson Avery is calling my name ; )

Before I go drool over watch Grey's I have to tell you about this giveaway Alyse is doing over at Keep Calm and Apple On!

Alyse made this ADORABLE sign for my classroom and she is giving away a custom sign this week to one lucky follower! Click the picture below to find out how to participate in her giveaway!

 photo signature_zpsb5191023.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment