Friday, October 18, 2013

Finally Friday

I know I said I was going to do Five for Friday today but between early out days, parent teacher conferences, and prepping for Monday's field trip I barely took any pictures! What's up with that?!
I will link up with Teaching Blog Addict to share a little freebie.


It's kind of fun to learn about all things creepy and crawly this time of year! The kids LOVE it! I raided my school library to find books on scorpions, centipedes,beetles, spiders.... is your skin crawling yet? Trust me, we had a plethora of YUCK! They thumbed through pages and pages of non fiction books and found lots of creepy crawly facts!
We used this little page to collect our favs! Click below!


And if you haven't already... check out my spider estimation freebie from earlier this week. A total hit with the kids!
Don't know about ya'll but this girl needs a pillow...NOW!
Have a great night!
 photo signature_zpsb5191023.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment