Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday is My Favorite Day!




It's time for another linky party!!!

While most people imagine orange and black and spiders and pumpkins when it becomes October, I THINK PINK. I lost my mom when I was 23 to breast cancer. She was only 49. She wasn't at my wedding. She never met my beautiful baby boy. She never got to be a grandma.
 October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. I urge you to talk with your doctor about your risks and tell the special people in your life to do the same! 
My Momma and  Me
Pink treats for my co-workers


I work with some AMAZING people! I truly do...
Pink gifts from a co worker!
Pink gift from my teamie:)

Look who came to visit! Alyse from Keep Calm and Apple On helped me out in my classroom this week!


Alyse hung these ADORABLE numbers from Amy Lemons...LOVE them and her!

And how cute is this face?


 photo signature_zpsb5191023.jpg

8 comments:

  1. It is nice to see people acknowledging cancer and gong pink.
    Your baby is so cute.
    Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful words to share about your mother and Breast Cancer Awareness month! Your son is very cute :-)

    Elizabeth
    Seconds at the Beach

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through the linky! So glad I stopped by. Thank you for your words about Breast Cancer Awareness.

    Shannon
    The Teaching Twosome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out! I gave you one too! You are an awesome teacher and I loved watching you interact with your kiddos.

    Alyse
    Keep Calm and Apple On

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way...I just know your mom is so proud of you in all aspects of your life. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete