Friday, October 11, 2013

Gone Batty and a Freebie:)


Hellooooooo 4 day weekend! It is Friday morning and I am still in my pajamas listening to baby snores! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I'm linking up with Teaching Blog Addict this week to share a freebie with you all!
We are practicing writing informative text this month. We have been learning about main idea and key details and it was time to put our knowledge to the test this week. We spent an entire morning reading about bats, watching bat videos, and discussing all we know about bats! We gathered our information on a web that the kids made themselves and I made a huge adorable ( well I think it was adorable) bat out of butcher paper that we also collected bats on. {Insert adorable bat anchor chart here} Someone forgot to to take a picture...I'm guessing I had 4DAY WEEKEND on the brain! Here are the pics I did manage to take....


Graphic organizers
It's beginning to look like Halloween in my room!

Click on the pic below and you can write your own bat reports:) 



Now I am going to go Netflix it up! Maybe if I am not to exhausted from my lazy day I'll be back for the 5 for Friday Linky party later ; )
 photo signature_zpsb5191023.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I love your bats hanging! So cute! I agree with the Netflix...I have been watching "New Girl" and it is hilarious! Have a wonderful four day weekend my friend!

    Keep Calm and Apple On

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I'm loving your pumpkin freebie!!

    ReplyDelete