Monday, September 23, 2013

Why I LOVE My Job

Today was just one of those days! It began at 3 am when my darling boy decided it was time to wake up. I left for work much later than I wanted. And just as I was going to pick up my class my hubby called to tell me I'd left with the car seat! So I had to get coverage for my class so that I could back home to take the car seat to him so that he could take baby to daycare and go to work!
It was just...one of those days.
As my kiddos were at P.E this morning I was grading papers and I found this....


I really do love how quickly a second grader can turn my day around! No matter how tired, how sick, how STRESSED I'm feeling..... my students sure know how to cheer me up!  

Why do you love your job???
 photo signature_zpsb5191023.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment