Friday, September 27, 2013

My First Linky Party!


Okay I have to cheat a little and use some events from last week since I spent most of my time in bed this week....for that very same reason 2 of my 5 are going to be about my baby boy!

1. Last week we did Amy Lemon's Dirt Pudding Writing Craftivity and let me tell you...it was a HIT!

Chocolate. In class. Do I really need to say more?

2. Last week I also got to participate in Open House for the first time as a PARENT! Seriously I could not have been any more excited about it. 
Little man playing with colored noodles! He wasn't too sure what to think of it...


3. Okay let's get a bit more current....

Hands Down. Favorite Season...Ever. Just thinking about cooler weather, boots, hoodies, pumpkin pie, family visits, Starbucks' amazing seasonal drink selections....Now I have to remind you I'm in Arizona and it's still in the 90's but a girl can dream!
4.  So, I was in need of page protectors and I was out and I had this random idea.....

Seriously?!!!! Why have I never thought of using  gallon sized Ziplock bags when I want worksheets to be reused?
I kinda hate myself for not thinking of this sooner!


 
5. And no matter how tough my week is, I am so incredibly thankful to come home to this adorable face each night! He brightens the darkest of days! Drool and all!

Whew my first linky party! That was fun!
 photo signature_zpsb5191023.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first linky party! I found you because of it. That Ziploc bag idea is genius!! Thanks for sharing!

    - Sarah Beth
    Miss White's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Ziploc bag idea! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome:) Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete