Friday, September 27, 2013

Get Your Apple On...Sort of : /


This week and I just were't meant to be. I posted on Monday about having a rough day..little did I know what I was in for! I started off ready to have an APPLE week! Full of lots of fun activities. Well Wednesday I woke up tired after a long night of sleep! I got more tired as the day went on and I was just not feeling myself...well I soon discovered why! Got home and took my temp...103! I haven't had a fever that high in awhile. I have been battling fever and chills ever since! Still don't feel 100% but much better than Wednesday!

Anyway here's a little of what I managed to do before leaving my kiddos with a sub for 2 days!


I've seen apple post-its at Target that is if you haven't already gotten a package or  two from students.  A popular teacher gift that I really can't complain about!

We also did a few activities from my new apple-themed pack. You can get that at my TPT store. It's $1 off right now! Click the picture below!

We will continue apples when I'm back on Monday and I will be able to show you some more pics from the Get Your Apple On mini pack....Here's a few pics....


Can't wait to continue getting our apple on next week!

Speaking of apples....

My friend Alyse has a great first grade blog....Keep Calm and Apple On...I mean seriously...how cute is that name?! Lots of great ideas!

Also, my friend Bethany just started up a blog too. And one of her first posts? About apples! Perfect right? Her kindergarten blog is Polka Dots and Sticky Glue Spots. Check it out!




 photo signature_zpsb5191023.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment