Sunday, December 1, 2013

Rested and Ready and December Currently


I definitely feel rested and ready for a new week! I had a fabulous Thanksgiving break with my family!
I am totally ready for Christmas but know I have a lot to cover in these 2.5 weeks before! My kiddos have been making simple mistakes in their writing! They are forgetting capital letters, punctuation, and are misspelling words! I made this little pack to get us through the next couple weeks and hopefully help with this issue. It's up in my TPT store now!


                                      

I am also linking up with Oh Boy Fourth Grade for the first time today to do Currently December! Exciting!


Listening- I have come to LOVE football Sundays as it gives me time to blog and plan while my hubby watches game after game and entertains the baby. I also love that they are just a few feet away so that I can go cuddle up for a few for a break every now and then. 

Loving- I LOVE Christmas time and am enjoying decorating our new home!

Thinking- I lost my mother to breast cancer 5 years ago. And for those of you who've lost someone close you know how bittersweet the holidays can be. BUT I just keep in mind that she's looking over me and I know she loved to see me smile...so I keep my head up and share favorite memories with my family!

Wanting- I want a warm brownie with ice cream and hot fudge more than anything right now. I am certain it is just what I need but then I think of everything I've eaten this weekend.... Yikes!

Needing- I am so BEHIND on Christmas shopping! Usually I shop all year long and just store things away but this year between having a baby and moving I did not!

Favorite Tradition- This is my favorite time of year so I have so many from going to see lights, eating egg puff and cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning, playing Apples to Apples...,.I cannot wait to share these traditions and start new ones with my baby boy!

Okay your turn to go link up!
 photo signature_zpsb5191023.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I think your "wanting" just transferred to me! That sounds so good... but so NOT what I need!!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chelsie.. Love your currently :) I sooooooooo need to do my Christmas shopping as well. Clearly I should be doing that and not stay on the computer all day!! LOL

    Good luck with your shopping :)

    Anna
    Simply Skilled in Second

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made quiche the other day and thought of you. Love you girl! I want to play Apples to Apples when we come visit!

    Alyse
    Keep Calm and Apple On

    ReplyDelete