Friday, December 6, 2013

Family Project Fun

We put our timelines together today!

In this project I send home the papers for parents and kids to collect pictures and write about the different stages of life. They bring it all in and then we put it together into a timeline to present. It took ALL afternoon. The classroom was A MESS! I was so afraid at any given moment that I was going to get a walkthrough. Even though it looked like a tornado had gone through our room they were so dedicated to their task and they really produced some amazing timelines. I am thinking they look so darn cute (that and the fact that I have no clue what to do for gifts this year) that we may have to put a ribbon on them and give them to moms and dads for Christmas!





This is one of my favs! Look at that detail!



Well all, I have Vampire Diaries on my DVR and a piece of cake that needs my attention! Chocolate and Damon Salvatore... lovely way to end a Friday! Good night!
 photo signature_zpsb5191023.jpg

1 comment: