Monday, December 2, 2013

Monday Blues and a Freebie

Was it just me or was it almost impossible to get out of bed this morning? I thought I was ready for today but as soon as I realized I had to get out of my pajamas and back to work I was over it! I think my kiddos felt the same. 13 school days till winter break...not that I'm counting or anything!

Just in case anyone else had a bad case of the Monday blues today I am sharing a little freebie that I hope you will find useful! We are working on two-step word problems...those tricky little problems are causing trouble in our classroom! I made this center over the weekend. The first set has smaller numbers and the second set a bit bigger so you could differentiate this center or use them at different points in your two step word problem adventure! I made sure to put a place for each step to remind students that they have to do TWO problems to find the answer. Click here or on the picture below if you would like to try it out!


 photo signature_zpsb5191023.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment