Friday, December 13, 2013

Gift for Santa Freebie!


I was supposed to put this little freebie up yesterday BUT I was being lazy... and I got caught up in the Vampire Diaries...and I really wasn't happy about the way it ended last night and had myself a mini fit and went to bed!

On a positive note I do get to link of for with TBA for Freebie Friday!

I am excited about the turn out of this project we did this week! This lesson was inspired by the book A Year Without Santa Claus BUT even if you don't have the book I think this could still be a nice writing activity for Christmas. 



We talked about how hard Santa works and Christmas is also the season of giving. Then we brainstormed a list of things Santa might need/want (insert pic that I forgot to take here). They had some really adorable ideas! Then we wrote about what we would give him.  

I got a bag of small bows at the dollar store and cut wrapping paper the size of our writing!
Click the image below for this freebie!

 photo signature_zpsb5191023.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment