Monday, September 1, 2014

September Currently


Oh my goodness this months' Currently is ADORABLE! How could I resist!

Listening- My boys are taking a nap and I am enjoying some peace, quiet, and blogging!
Loving- Seriously it has been the BEST weekend in awhile. My past few weekends have been full of lesson planning, cutting, laminating, prepping, researching, etc. While I still did some work I had a lot more moments like these....
And it was wonderful:)

Thinking- I maybe should have done a little less working and little more cleaning because I am typing this amongst a pile of papers and such...ooopps!
Wanting- I desperately want to take the plunge and get a custom blog design and am so close to just doing it! I really want to make sure I can take the time to blog over the next few weeks and if I can stick to it and make a regular blog entry then I am doing it!
Needing- I really need another weekend just like this one...it was perfect:)
3 Trips- Have ya'll heard they are setting up a coffee shop in NYC that is made to look just like Central Perk from the show???

Words cannot express how much I NEED to be there! No seriously...I'm obsessed with the show and would LOVE more than anything to go here. Ticket to NYC should be cheap right? *sigh*
Besides being a Friends addict, I believe I am a Disney addict as well and DisneyWorld is for sure on my bucket list. And to enjoy pasta and wine in Italy would be a dream...someday:)
 photo signature_zpsb5191023.jpg

5 comments:

  1. I think family time wins over housecleaning. They are only this age once. Happy September!
    Artistry of Education

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I want to go to the coffee shop like Friends! We have that show recording STILL on DVR and I'm sure we have watched it a million times My daughter loves it and she's 8!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you holding your breath and waiting for the Thanksgiving reunion show like we are?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaaatt??! For real?! Um that would be amazing!

      Delete
  4. I just found your blog through Farley's linkup. Your blog looks great BTW. If you want a custom blog design I highly recommend it, but your blog is great already.
    Sandra

    savvyteachingtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete