Saturday, August 2, 2014

Meet the Teacher Night


Last night was our school's Meet the Teacher night! It was a much more relaxing night than usual since I knew most of my kids. They were so surprised when they found out they I would be their teacher AGAIN this year! I didn't get many pictures but here are a few...and a freebie too ;)

At first I LOVED this poster that I made with window paint and black butcher paper. The colors really popped!...Then I rolled it up and took it to school. When I unrolled it I found that it smudged and it didn't look as nice as it did before :( Next time I'll use chalkboard paint!


The kids wrote how they felt about third grade on post its and I was happy to see that most were excited!


I also wanted to have a little snack for them. I remember seeing something similar to this years ago and I thought I'd try it out this year. I brought 5 different types of snacks that each stood for something I wanted the kiddos to know was important for a successful year. The scoops and and bowls are all from the Dollar Tree and the scoops came 2 to a pack so this wasn't super expensive but it still looked nice! It was definitely a hit!

Click here if you would like to use it in your own classroom:) 
Well our first day of school is on Tuesday! Ready or not....Here they come!




 photo signature_zpsb5191023.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment