Wednesday, June 4, 2014

June Currently

I so love Oh Boy Fourth Grade's Currently link up! 
Listening- My hubby got a sound bar for his birthday and now listens to everything just a little too loud. Apparently movies are really great if you can feel the walls shake..... I may exaggerating a little bit ; )

Loving- I so love spending all day with my little toddler! He is so much fun and at the same time so exhausting...is that possible?

Thinking- I am all caught up and Scandal (OBSESSED) and Revenge (a little disappointed). I really want to get hooked on a new show...any suggestions????

Wanting- Guys it is 108 degrees here in AZ....108 DEGREES. Too hot! I need some cooler weather...ASAP! Too bad the worst is yet to come : (

Needing- I have a summer to do list that consists of products I want to fine tune for TPT, new products I want to make, and new decor for the classroom. I really need to get started...it's a long list. 

Summer Bucket List- Though I have a super long to do list, I think what matters most is that I take time to RELAX. I want to get refreshed and ready to take on another year. 
 photo signature_zpsb5191023.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh Arizona summers oh how I miss them....NOT. But I do miss the 70 degree winters when it is 9 below here in Oklahoma. I do miss a lot about my home town (Tempe) but not the burning summer heat! Your kiddo is too cute enjoy your summer with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chelsie! Nice to meet you. I love Farley's Currently for helping us find each other. So many blogs, so little time. It's not that hot yet in Michigan and I'm hoping for a cool summer this year. Do take time to be with your little guy... the time just zooms by! Kathleen from Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chelsie,
    I came across your blog as part of the link-up with Farley.
    I'm in Australia and our weather is getting colder. I hope your weather cools down!

    Jemima
    Luck's Little Learners

    ReplyDelete